Marketing Director – SydneyPosted on 19 Dec 2023
We are a specialist organisation focused on the seniors’ living sector. Our clients include some of the largest players in the industry plus a number of not-for-profit organisations seeking to expand their operations into this vital and growing area. We operate through offices in Melbourne and Sydney. We are seeking to appoint a highly experienced and skilled Marketing Director to work with existing clients and grow new opportunities. Our service offer includes consumer research and development advisory services; marketing and advertising; and development sales and operations.
Working within a collaborative marketing and in-house creative team, you will manage an existing group of clients and have primary responsibility for delivery of their varied requirements. You will also contribute to developing new client and business opportunities in collaboration with senior management. Based in Sydney, you may be responsible for interstate clients and required to travel regularly. As a large part of the company’s work relates to major projects, you will typically work with all members of the project team (internal and external) to manage delivery of the marketing program.
Key role responsibilities include the following:
- Develop key brand and marketing strategies for a long-term marketing program that delivers successful client outcomes
- Work closely with the creative team to shape highly impactful and engaging marketing and advertising that resonates with the customer and delivers measurable results
- Determine appropriate communications channels for marketing campaigns across traditional and digital media
- Own and manage all aspects of existing client communications to deliver outstanding quality and effective solutions to marketing program outputs
- Engage and collaborate with our sales teams to build detailed knowledge of the end customer and improve marketing performance
- Foster long-term, trusting relationships with your clients, delivering insights and reporting on a regular basis
- Maintain multi-year marketing budgets and control costs across all projects
- Build a complete understanding of the sector, the various operator types and the senior Australian consumer
Key personal requirements include the following:
- An ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for both the client and the agency
- A solid understanding of marketing, branding, advertising and design (minimum of six plus years experience)
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the seniors living, property or not-for-profit sectors would be a distinct advantage
- Have demonstrable experience authoring effective marketing strategies for long term projects
- Strong client relationship management and an ability to maximise business opportunities
- Exceptional project management capabilities
- Outstanding communication skills and particularly written communications
- Be motivated, engaging and confident
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Tertiary qualifications
- High degree of computer proficiency especially Microsoft Excel, Word and project management software
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and supportive company in a very exciting phase of its evolution. A competitive salary will be negotiated.
Applications are accepted through the form below and should include an overview of relevant experience, qualifications and the reasons that would make you suitable for consideration for this role. A complete resume must also be included. Interviews will be conducted in early January so if you are interested in this role you are encouraged to apply in a timely manner.