Creative freelancersPosted on 4 Nov 2021
One Fell Swoop is a specialist agency focused on the seniors’ living sector. Our clients include some of the largest players in the industry plus a number of not-for-profit organisations seeking to expand their operations into this vital and growing area. We operate through offices in Melbourne and Sydney.
We are looking for a passionate, seasoned Middleweight designer, with strong finished art capabilities to join our team. As an integral part of the creative team you will have a proven ability to respond to briefs across print, branding, advertising and marketing with creative and intelligent solutions that strategically deliver on the requirements of the brief.
The role requires the ability to work within a team under the direction of the Creative Director and Studio Manager as well as independently, conceiving quality creative solutions and following through from inception to implementation. The role has a focus on creative roll out, presentations and finished artwork, requiring a good understanding of typography, technical execution and pre-press production requirements.
Key attributes include:
- An ability to take briefs, or existing concepts and turn them into beautiful well considered finished products
- A laser focus on consistency and attention to detail
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress and Campaign Monitor experience would be desirable
- Thorough understanding of typography and its application
- Ability to perform well under pressure and within a multi-project environmentBe highly motivated, organised and comfortable working within a time billings environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years in a creative studio
This role is for a seasoned middleweight with proven skills and experience. Graduates and juniors will not be considered.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing and supportive agency in a very exciting phase of its evolution. A competitive salary will be negotiated.
Applications will be accepted only by completing the form on this page. All applications should include an overview of relevant experience, qualifications and the reasons that make you suitable for consideration. A complete CV and folio should also be included. This is a middleweight role, applications that do not meet the criteria outlined will not be considered.
Interviews will be conducted progressively as applications are received. If you are interested in this role you are encouraged to apply in a timely manner.